Congratulations to the recipients of 2015-2016 Neighborhood Small Grants!
- Arlington Heights Neighborhood Association, “Arlington Heights Neighborhood Association Summer meeting”
- Better Block PDX, “Portland Walkways: Connect the Park Blocks Walk”
- Bread Breakers, “NW Business Stickers”
- Chapman PTA, “Restoration of WPA Wood Marquetry Mural at Chapman Elementary School”
- CoHo Theater, “The Gun Show: Community Conversations”
- Friendly House, “Community Building Through Intergenerational Activities”
- Halprin Landscape Conservancy, “Portland Open Space Sequence 50th Anniversary Celebration”
- Lift Urban Portland, “Lift Urban Portland Open House”
- Linnton Neighborhood Association, “Linnton Picnics 2016”
- Old Town Chinatown Community Association, “Spring Festival ‘Qing Ming’”
- Portland Downtown Neighborhood Association, “Downtown Earthquake Preparedness Event”
- Sisters of the Road, “’On the Ground’ (aka the Journeys Film Project)”
- SoMa Ecodistrict, “Activating the Art Lot”
- Sylvan-Highlands Neighborhood Association, “Sylvan-Highlands Emergency Preparedness NET (SHEP NET)”
We look forward to hearing about the success of your exciting projects!