The Neighbors West-Northwest Review Board consists of two delegates (Director / Alternate) from each of the eleven member Neighborhood Associations, with one vote per neighborhood:
- Arlington Heights Neighborhood Association – Hilary Mackenzie Board President / Michael Wallace
- Forest Park Neighborhood Association – Les Blaize Secretary / Carol Chesarek
- Goose Hollow Foothills League – Roger Leachman / Eric Simon
- Hillside Neighborhood Association – Kevin Kohnstamm / Randy Weisberg
- Linnton Neighborhood Association – Aleeya Kim Vice-President / Shawn Looney
- Northwest District Association – Steve Pinger / Karen Karlsson
- Northwest Heights Neighborhood Association – Charles Clark /
- Old Town Chinatown Community Association – Peter Englander / Helen Ying
- Pearl District Neighborhood Association – Stanley Penkin / Bill Dolan
- Portland Downtown Neighborhood Association – Felicia Williams / Marv Mitchell
- Sylvan-Highlands Neighborhood Association – Kristin Shorey
NWNW Review Board has one non-voting member.
- Northwest Industrial Neighborhood Association – Harold Hutchinson
While each neighborhood has its own goals and opinions, the NWNW Review Board operates as a forum for egalitarian exchanges of information. The NWNW Review Board supervises office personnel, determines the annual budget and assists each neighborhood with projects, as requested by that neighborhood. Each neighborhood association is empowered to take action on issues within its boundaries. Often, joint goals and projects rise to Review Board consideration.
Review the Board & Staff Administrative Timeline
Neighbors West-Northwest Board meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. The meetings are usually held at Legacy Good Samaritan in the Wilcox Building. Please call to confirm: 503.823.4288.