The Neighbors West-Northwest Review Board consists of two delegates (Director / Alternate) from each of the twelve member Neighborhood Associations, with one vote per neighborhood:
- Arlington Heights Neighborhood Association – Hilary Mackenzie / Michael Wallace
- Forest Park Neighborhood Association – Les Blaize Secretary / Carol Chesarek
- Goose Hollow Foothills League – Roger Leachman / Michael Mehaffy
- Hillside Neighborhood Association – Randy Weisberg / Gary Berger
- Linnton Neighborhood Association – Shawn Looney / vacant
- Northwest District Association – Juliet Hyams Vice President / Bill Welch
- Northwest Heights Neighborhood Association – Charles Clark / Michael Schoenholtz
- Northwest Industrial Neighborhood Association – Harold Hutchinson / Danielle Johnson
- Old Town Chinatown Community Association – David Hooff / Helen Ying
- Pearl District Neighborhood Association – Bruce Morrison / Patricia Gardner
- Portland Downtown Neighborhood Association – Felicia Williams Board President / Marv Mitchell
- Sylvan-Highlands Neighborhood Association – Kristin Shorey / vacant
While each neighborhood has its own goals and opinions, the NWNW Review Board operates as a forum for egalitarian exchanges of information. The NWNW Review Board supervises office personnel, determines the annual budget and assists each neighborhood with projects, as requested by that neighborhood. Each neighborhood association is empowered to take action on issues within its boundaries. Often, joint goals and projects rise to Review Board consideration.
Review the Board & Staff Administrative Timeline
Neighbors West-Northwest Board meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. The meetings are usually held at Legacy Good Samaritan in the Northrup Conference Room. Please call to confirm: 503.823.4288.