In response to the latest wave of concern about Portland’s air quality, The Cully Stink Team, in collaboration with Portland Clean Air, has developed a user-friendly presentation about how citizens can research:
- who their nearby air polluting industries are
- which government agencies issue permits to their operations
- how to obtain those permits
- what hazardous materials they have on-site and what toxics they emit
- what to do once you have the data
The presentation runs about 30 minutes and comes with a guide put out by Portland Clean Air.
This hands-on presentation had its first run last Saturday at the Hollywood Library and was a great success!
If you are interested in hearing this presentation at your next gathering contact Alma Velazquez.