Help us understand where to focus efforts and what to prioritize in the new Neighborhood Streets Program.
We want to hear from you!
The condition of streets and sidewalks in front of our homes and throughout our neighborhoods affects how we get around. We want to hear about how you use residential side streets, problems you experience as you try to get around in your neighborhood, and your input about your expectations for residential street improvements in the City of Portland.
• Take our survey to tell us how the Neighborhood Streets Program can best serve you. The survey will take only a few minutes to complete and is available in English, Español, Việt Ngữ, 中文, and Русский.
The Portland Bureau of Transportation has begun the planning process to develop policies and funding options for improving residential side streets. Your input on this survey will help us understand where to focus efforts and what to prioritize in the new program.
The goals for the City of Portland Neighborhood Streets Program are to develop:
• A sustainable funding strategy to fix unimproved streets
• A process to prioritize residential street projects
• A process to determine what street standards to apply for each project
• An inclusive, effective, and equitable public engagement process that is built upon community values and priorities
Learn more about the Neighborhood Streets program at: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transport….
If you have questions or require additional information on the program or survey, please contact Anne Hill at email@example.com.